Tuesday, January 6, 2009

You Voted- You're Faves are......

The results are in.....


Voted as the '08 fave in the WHY DO I WRITE series:
Matthew Hittinger



Voted as the '08 fave in the SUNDAY EYE CANDY series:
Bryan Thomas




I went through each month and selected some posts I wanted to put in the spotlight. I have my reasons as for why I've selected each post. I hope you'll have a few minutes to browse:

January
Key West Literary Seminar & Workshop Thoughts

February
Limp Wrist Launch Party

March
Letter to Senator Dan Moody

April
1993 to ? ... When Will DADT Rest in Peace

May
Dear Mr. Rove: 32 Letters to Karl Rove

June
Only 1 boring post for the month. NEXT!

July
Editorial in David

August
"Cher" by Dorianne Laux

September
Limp Wrist & Tax-Deductible Donations: Now In The Same Sentence ties
Tina Fey as Sarah Palin

October
Is Chambers the One for District 81?
Dolly ~ "Brother Love's Traveling Salvation Show"
Limp Wrist Scholarship

November
Prop 8 Protest ~ Atlanta
Not In My Georgia
Obama-Biden: Plan to Strengthen Civil Rights

December
People & Their Os
"You're Likeable Enough Gay People"
Woman Gang Raped in East Bay

No comments: