Tuesday, July 28, 2009

NEW: "Change It" by Dolly Parton

As you may or may not know, Dolly Parton wrote all the music for the Broadway musical 9 to 5. As usual with a Broadway production, a cast album has been released----this is lovely, but I don't have much of an interest in anyone but Dolly singing songs that she's written. (You shouldn't expect anything less from a Dolly fanatic!)

Well, I am happy to say that Dolly recorded one of the songs from the cast album. "Change It" sung by Dolly was released as a single today. Yes, I downloaded it. I'm not completely won over with the song as I was with her single "Better Get to Livin'." Yes, "Change It" has the ole Dolly charm that Dolly fans love and expect, so I am sure I'll come to enjoy and love it more and more as I listen to it. And, I'm sure when something crappy or extremely frustrating happens with me, well, I will feel in tune and possibly madly in love with the message in "Change It."

You may purchse Dolly Parton's "Change It" on iTunes!

No comments: