Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ouroboros Review #3

I am thrilled to have "Mercy" and "The List" as well as interview with Denise Duhamel in the third issue of the Ouroboros Review along with work by Denise Duhamel, Karen Head, Matthew Hittinger, Michelle McGrane, Rupert Fike, and many more.

Having "The List" published has put a huge smile on my face because it is one of my personal faves out of all the poems I've written. I wrote it when I was 20 or 21, and I never had any luck when I'd send it out to mags/journals/etc. Here is a big ole THANK YOU toJo and Christine for giving "The List" a home!

Denise Duhamel has two poems in Ouroboros Review #3. One of the poems, "Queen Colleen," was written in response to a challenge I gave Denise back in March of this year. Don't forget to check out "Queen Colleen."





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Saw that, congrats and well done on the DD interview!

Michelle said...

Fabulous, Dustin!

Christine Swint said...

Sorry I'm just now getting to this post, Dustin. Your writing is strong, honest, and insightful, with a very personal, intimate tone. You draw the reader into a private world, and make us feel we know what it's like to walk in the speaker's shoes. We're so happy to have your work in ouroboros.