Sunday, April 12, 2009

Amazon Becomes a Drama Mama



The blogosphere is buzzing with the with the Amazon drama, so I'm not going to write a lengthy post on the topic. I think anyone who spends two minutes knows my opinion on the drama-- lame. If you are asking, What drama, well, you need to visit at least one of the links below.

Queerty: Gay Lit Too "Adult" for Amazon.com

Mark R. Probst: Amazon Follies

Pam's House Blend: Amazon: LGBT books too "adult" to be ranked

Deep Dish: Sign Petition Protesting Amazon's LGBT Discrimination

Democratic Underground: Amazon on an anti-gay crusade? Removing sales rankings from LGBT titles.

Ingrid Díaz: Amazon.fail

Publishers Weekly: Amazon Says Glitch to Blame for "New" Adult Policy

1 comment:

Emily said...

Appalling!! I removed myself from their email lists, and posted links to these articles on my facebook & gchat statuses; also sent out mass email to friends & family. Thanks for keeping us informed.