Since ToasterMag is ending I'm going to do my own thing. I bought the domain www.limpwristmag.com. Here's to hoping it is a success.
Poetry Submission Guidelines:
(1) Submit a MAX of five poems. We can’t handle anything bigger than five! All submissions should be a final version ready for publication—it is not the responsibility of Limp Wrist staff to correct your errors or revise submissions. Again, we will NOT make any changes to your submissions, not even if you ask nicely with sugar or Brad Pitt on top.
(2) All submissions may be sent in the body of an email, via snail mail, telegraph, or carrier pigeon. At Limp Wrist, we view attachments like unprotected sex; since we prefer not to catch anything,so we won’t open attachments. Email submissions should be sent to email@example.com. Snail mail submissions should be sent to:
Limp Wrist Magazine
Attn: Poetry Editor
PO Box 47891,
Atlanta, GA 30362.
OK. We were joking about sending submissions via telegraph and carrier pigeon. It seemed funny; indulge us and laugh at our humor.
(3) All submissions must include two forms of contact information.
(4) Please include the following statement (and mean it!) with your submissions: “The poems submitted are my own original work and have not been previously published."
(5) If your work is chosen for publication, you give Limp Wrist the right to republish the work at a later date, whether it be online or in print.
(6) Please note, if your work is selected for publication (and even if it isn’t) you will receive a response from Limp Wrist. We strive to reply to all submissions within one month; please note the max response time is two months. If you send a follow-up message before two months, we’ll reply via our deluxe carrier pigeon!