Saturday, June 9, 2007

Sexual Violence

Everywhere I click there seems to be an article on some for of sexual violence. It's disappointing, heartbreaking, depressing.

Paul and I saw the Hills Have Eyes 2 at the theater (way back in the day). In the movie, like the first one, there is a graphic rape scene. There were a large number of people in the theater laughing. I was blown away and pissed. I can't fathom how rape, even in movie, can be found humorous.

Depressing articles:
"Sex Offenders Younger, More Violent"
"Civil Rights Leader Charged with Incest"

4 comments:

Montgomery Maxton said...

again, i hold true to my belief that 90% of Americans are rude, stupid, and ignorant.

Dustin said...

Yeah, again, I'll have to agree with you. (At least I think I agreed when you originally commented that on a post.)

Sibille said...

I sure hope for those laughing people that they will never has the experience first hand...

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010