Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Home from Houston

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

If you celebrate Christmas, I hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

Each year I select a quotation to write in my Christmas cards and notes that I send out. Hope you enjoy my 2007 quote:

We cannot control the evil tongues of others;
but a good life enables us to disregard them.
~Cato the Elder


I landed in Atlanta around 10pm last night. After tracking down my luggage and waiting on MARTA, I arrived at the Doraville station around 11:40pm for my aunt and uncle to collect me. They took me home because I had to get my car to go back to their place to get Daisy-- she's a puker when it comes to riding in cars, so that understandably didn't want to bring her along. I think it was close to 2am before I got to bed, and even though I had issues falling asleep. Baja, still a kitten, was excited to have a living body in the apartment; therefore, she decided to headbutt me for most of the night. Isis was acting weird, and I was almost at a worrying point..... then.. I hear her meow... I look up.... she is ass up in the window--- damn it, she's in heat. She kept her fuck-me-meow up until about 3am.

I have to say, my Daisy was a perfect angel. She sat beside and chewed her bone until finally deciding to sleep.

I'll post some pictures from the Houston trip at some point over the next week.

No comments: