Sunday, November 11, 2007

America's Next Top Model

I have a fever. No, Christopher Walken, it can't be cured by more cowbell. However, it can be cured by more of America's Next Top Model. Yes, I realize admitting my addiction to Top Model upgrades my gay card from regular to platinum--- it can't be helped.

Today, there was a Top Model marathon on MTV...... this means my goals of rearranging this and that & washing a couple of loads of clothes never happened. Damn you Tyra.

It doesn't hurt that Jay Manuel and Nigel Barker show up on every episode. Jay and Nigel = Exquisite Eye Candy that is diabetic approved.




2 comments:

Lisa Allender said...

Okay, I think I needs me some eye-candy, boy-toy stuff!
I've never watched Top Model, but you can bet I'll be.... Shamelessly checking out the young men!
This sounds like a nice "break" from what I normally focus on: Darfur, AIDS, leukemia, Iraq war, impeaching Dick Cheney, Peace Vigils, etc...

dfadf said...

Microsoft Office
Office 2010
Microsoft Office 2010
Office 2010 key
Office 2010 download
Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft outlook
Outlook 2010
Windows 7
Microsoft outlook 2010