Thursday, November 29, 2007

Pull Out the February 2008 Calendar

After a number of emails between Kodak Harrison and Laure-Anne Bosselaar, I am excited to announce that Laure-Anne Bosselaar will be a feature at Kodac's Java Monkey Speaks on Sunday, February 17, 2008. Mark it on your calendar; program it in your PDA. I am telling you this as sure as I'm Dolly obsessed-- you won't want to miss this reading.

I met the fantastic Laure-Anne two years ago at the Palm Beach Poetry Festival, and she was kind enough to meet with me this past January at PBPF. She is an amazing person as well as poet. I simply love her personality. She has graciously agreed to an interview for the first issue of Limpwrist (yay!).

Check out Laure-Anne's books THE HOUR BETWEEN DOG AND WOLF, SMALL GODS OF GRIEF, and A NEW HUNGER.

2 comments:

Collin Kelley said...

Can't wait to see her. She's fab.

Dustin Brookshire said...

CK, Feb. won't arrive quick enough for me. Laure-Anne is on my top 5 list.