Sunday, November 4, 2007

Rolled Like Dice

The day after my "Bette Davis Eyes" entry, I some how managed to knock over a cap less bottle of water during the night. Yes, water equals no stains; however, water soaking a laptop equals possible big trouble. My laptop has not functioned properly unit t0day. Praise be to Dolly for a working laptop!



Here's some blurbs of stuff that I have wanted to blog about when I was laptop-less:



*BIG NEWS: I've worked in retail pharmacy since I was 16; I've been with my current employer for 6 years. This month all of this is changing because I am leaving my job for another. Well, I am leaving as a full time employee. I'll probably dedicate an entry to tomorrow to this change.

*Listening to NPR this morning I found out: In April of this year soldiers serving overseas had their duty time increased from 12 months to 15 months. My Opinion: The increase is bullshit.

Georgia Speaker of the House, Glen Richardson, wants to abolish property tax and implement a 4% on EVERYTHING...... yes, everything means the items that weren't taxed before like doctor visits, etc. My Opinion: I'm not on Speaker Richardson's abolishing boat.



*The Southern Baptist Convention has asked all churches belonging to the group to pray for rain in Georgia and think about what God is telling us. My Opinion: A poem is in the works on this topic.

*I really want to watch BEOWULF and ENCHANTED. I'm excited that THE LOVELY BONES is being made into a movie; hope it comes together as an A+ production.

No comments: